National Focal Points
The interface between the project and the partner countries
In each partner country of the PPRD South 3 programme, a civil protection expert was identified to be the sole contact for the project in the field.
The National Focal Points of PPRD South 3 are the official focal points of the programme in the Southern Mediterranean partner countries. They are mandated to facilitate the local implementation of the activities programmed by PPRD South 3, in close collaboration with the project team and the general directorate of civil protection of their country.
CHIFFRES CLÉSKEY FIGURES
implemented since June
(start of the 3rd phase)
of which 8
in partner countries
Facilitators of cooperation between civil protection
- They ensure the transmission of information on the PPRD South 3 and its activities to the Directorate-General for Civil Protection in their country.
- Within their country, they are leading the deployment of the three areas of action of the PPRD South 3: risk prevention, disaster preparedness and population mobilization.
- They organise PPRD South 3 activities in their country.
- They designate the person who will attend the activities scheduled in the other partner countries.
- They work across departments, nationally and regionally, to develop collaboration between civil protection services (sharing of knowledge and best practices).
A network of correspondents
Colonel Fouad Lalaoui / Directorate General of Civil Protection
Mohamed Bayoumy Mahmoud Ismail / General Administration for Civil Protection
Wimisberg Kobi Nom / National Emergency Management Authority
Major Abdullah Yassir Alomoush / Jordanian Civil Defense
Colonel Qusai Abusini / National Center for Security and Crisis Mangement
Zahi Chaine & Georges Abou Moussa / General Directorate of Civil Defense
Colonel Soufiane Samghouli / Directorate General of Civil Protection
Major Nael Alazza / Palestinian Civil Defense
Colonel Major Mohamed Ben Brahim / National Office of Civil Protection